Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

My trip down tumblr lane

      (Christmas tumblez is so purty :3 )
Hello dolls :) so whatever I've told you about this design collection before this point, please take every single droplet of my thoughts imparted onto this blog to be a utter lie (except for the fashion figures) because this marks the start of my complete collection re-do :) I designed my first collection at the worst but terribly most inspiring designing time of the year, which would be the period leading up to halloween and the day immediately after when my relatives start asking for christmas lists :) The cold times of this winnipeg place I reside in inspire me so much that I take a severe twist of inspiration about 2 weeks into november and everything I've made before that point is assymetrical garbage. It's like that really stupid and dearly odd thing about not wearing white after labour day that seems to matter so much in select movies. Anyways, my last designs unfortunately were made during this period and if I had planned everything out for them now, I wouldn't be getting rid of all my work, but I just feel inspired by winter now and I really only have rough drawings so I'm not completely attached to it yet. THE DETAILS OF MY NEW COLLECTION ARE AS HEREFORTH FOLLOWS
It will contain *mysterious drum solo*
* 1 shirt and skirt outfit
* 1 coat and dress outfit
* 1 oversized sweater dress outfit
* 1 fancy sweater dress
* 1 sweater and leggings outfit
* 1 sweater and shorts outfits
* 1 super secret finale outfit
* 1 super super super secret extra for good luck finale outfit
* 1 more super secret extra
Slightly smaller than my last collection, but it's going to be amazing and also it shall be the unofficial launching of my fashion brand which I'm starting next year, "near" which I think sounds really new, but old fashioned, haunting, but sweet at the same time :3 I took a little trip down the lane of my tumblr search area and while I was originally just going to use sweaters or winter fashion as my inspiration, I have decided to use my top 3 favourite youtubers as my inspiration instead :3 pictures have followed above which you have seen already :) it had unfortunately taken me 5 hours to find a good kalel picture for this post because I sort of kind of love posting tumblr screenshots on blogs with the hashtag name, blog name, tags and every other lovely thing associated with tumblez , but one blog deeply unfortunately had to have all le good pictures and a disturbing phrase for a blog bame which contained a swear, making it still more disturbing. i have still managed to find one lovely non-mind scarring picture so enjoyeth :3 please do care to remember that while oversized sweaters are a major factor in this dear and beloved collection on mine- they will not be simple and they will possibly not be cozy- all I shall promise at this point in existing time is that they shall be sassy and odd and extremely high fashion :3 
                      Sincerly yours, 
                         Victorique

No comments:

Post a Comment