Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

First designs

These are a few of the drawings I've attempted to draw for this project :) I'm not using them for this project most likely, but this is some of the work I've been doing :) I didn't think I would be this stuck on this project :( by december I had planned to have my designs drawn and sewn, but I clearly do not have that. I henceforth have a new project plan :) I will be drawing a design collection, but it won't have a singular idea that inspires it, mainly because that wasn't inspiring me. it will most likely include designs for: a shirt and skirt, dress, purse, coat dress, sweater and pants, maybe a couple more dresses and a finale dress. I want to try designing other things besides dresses so I think this would be a better choice for me and the odd ways my brain attempts to process life :) I will still attempt to sew one of them, but it will most likely be the simplest one so I can be done in time and be able to show something :) I also want to learn about how to start a clothing line/brand and research more about how to get started in fashion :)

1 comment: