Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

simple designing + inspiration

Now that it's the end of this project, I'm starting all my research/work that I have not done in the former hours and months that I currently had to work on  this. Smart. So very smart. Smartest thing ever. I am currently creating a series of questions about inspiration that if they don't sound incredibly stupid, I might possibly ask some people them. I am also working on the act of designing a simple design I like. I feel like this is the point to state my habit of drawing designs created from the spectacular and oddness of my mind. I have tried to draw simple designs before and broken my brain every single time. Now I am actually seriously attempting to draw a design a normally functioning person would wear in real life. This should be fantastical.....

No comments:

Post a Comment